- We are automatically supposed to know how to have sex.
- Good sex just happens.
- We are supposed to want it all the time.
Sex Therapy deals with:
- Low sexual desire
- Difference in desire
- Sexual dissatisfaction
- Painful intercourse
- Orgasm difficulties
- Erectile problems
- Sexual adjustment following an illness
- Support and counselling for spouses of sexual addicts
- “Sex is perfectly natural, but not naturally perfect” Title of book by Sue Johanson.
- When sex is good, it takes up 10% of a couples concerns;
- When sex is not good, it takes up 90%.